Thursday, February 23, 2012

Princesses (and Lego's) on Ice

So I saw this idea over on Play Create Explore and thought it looked like so much fun.  I put a cookie sheet in the freezer and poured in some water.  I asked R to choose which of her princesses she wanted to put on ice and then the same for T's Lego figures.  The princesses wouldn't fit in the ice cube tray so I used plastic bottle lids from our stash. The figures wouldn't come out of the lids but they still slid on the ice anyway.  It was a blast!  The kids played until the ice melted and then asked me to freeze them again. Thank you so much Play Create Explore for this FABULOUS idea!






Pin It

4 comments:

fdkljsdflkgj said...

ohmy! The frozen toys are so cute! We may just have to do this again using YOUR idea this time! Awesome :) -Jessie from www.playcreateexplore.com

blueview said...

What a fun idea. thanks for giving me a fun, simple, inexpensive way to play.

blueview said...

I love this idea! I can put to use some of my random McDonald's happy meal figures.

Time For Play said...

Thanks Blueview! So happy to help you find a use for those McDee's toys! Thanks for the comment